6 Nights/7 Days
Vietnam – Cambodia – Thailand
DAY 1 : ARRIVAL HO CHI MINH CITY
Arrive Ho Chi Minh, our guide will pick up at the airport and transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 2 : CU CHI TUNNEL – HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR
Breakfast at hotel.
08:00: our guide will pick you up and transfer to Cu Chi – 75 km from city center, it takes around 1hour 15mins.
09:30: Visit Cu Chi Tunnel, The network included 250km underground tunnels, innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, health bunker, command centers and kitchens. It was also an underground village with over 16000 people lives there during the war.
12:00: Lunch by own account.
13:30: Back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Take a half day tour to discover the city, known as the ”Paris of the East”: visit the War Remnant Museum, The Reunification Palace, The Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, the handicraft and lacquer ware workshop. Then ending up at Ben Thanh market wet & dry market for your free & easy shopping moment. Back to hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 3 : HO CHI MINH CITY
Our driver will transfer to Mekong Express Bus station for your bus Trip to Siem Reap. Departure time: (07:00 AM – 19:00 PM).
Upon arrival at Siem Reap, meets driver & guide will transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 4 : SIEM REAP – ANGKOR WAT TOUR
Breakfast at hotel. Visit the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12 century): the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Lunch not included Visit to Ta Prohm, one of the area most beautiful temples. Ta Prohm has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery, and the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Enjoy wonderful sunset from the top of Pre Rup Temple. Dinner not included and night at hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 5 : SIEM REAP – BANGKOK
Breakfast at hotel.
Driver transfer to Siem Reap Bus station for your joined bus trip to Bangkok. This trip may take you 09 – 10 hours.
Driver Pick up from Bangkok bus station and transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Bangkok.
Rest of the evening at leisure and night at hotel.
DAY 6 : BANGKOK CITY TOUR
Breakfast at hotel. Take ferry boat across Chaophaya River and visit Wat Arun Tour to Reclining Buddha Temple. Tour to 3D Art in Paradise Museum Bangkok Shopping at Gems Factory and Honey Bee product shop. Back to hotel. Overnight in Bangkok.
DAY 7 : BANGKOK – DEPARTURE
07: BANGKOK – DEPARTURE (Breakfast Included)
Breakfast at hotel. Free program. Driver transfer to Suvarnabhumi Airport for departure.
- Private 16 Seated Van with Professional English speaking guide serving as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 02 nights hotel accommodation in Ho Chi Minh with daily breakfast.
- 02 nights hotel accommodation in Siem Reap with daily breakfast.
- 02 nights hotel accommodation in Bangkok with daily breakfast.
- Entrance fee for all sightseeing specified in the program. 01 bottle of mineral water/pax/day tour.
- Bus ticket one way from SGN – PNH – REP, REP – BKK.
- Visa service, Visa stamping fee.
- Personal expenses, Tourist insurance
- Beverage and other meals (Lunch & Dinner) not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Air tickets & airport tax. All local & international banking fee.
- High peak season & National holidays surcharges
- Tipping for guide, driver : USD 03.00/PAX/DAY
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Please be aware that hotels and all other logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability
- Hotels’ check-in time is 14.00 and check-out time is 12.00 noon.
- Visa required for entrance Vietnam.