Vietnam with Golden Bridge
3 Nights/4 Days
Vietnam – Cambodia – Laos – Myanmar
DAY 1 : DA NANG ARRIVAL
On arrival, the tour guide will pick at the airport and transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 2 : HOI AN (Breakfast/Lunch Included)
Breakfast at hotel. Depart from Hotel - Visit Hoi An Old Town - The old town was declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999 as a well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port of the 15th to 19th centuries, with buildings that display a unique blend of local and foreign influences. You will visit Japanese bridge, old houses, museum, Phuc Kien pagoda. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon taking boat on Thu Bon River to visiting handicraft village. Free time for shopping. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 3 : BA NA HILL
Breakfast at hotel, Visit Ba Na Hills - King Mountain. The beautiful weather there is always cool.. You will admire the high by the most modem cable car system in Southeast Asia. You will visit Dream Stream Cable car Station. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, Golden Bridge, Linh Ung pagoda. You will see the panorama of Da Nang City. Visit and play game at the Fantasy Park. Have a lunch and rest at the restaurant. Explore King Peak at an altitude 1.487m, you can see panorama view of the Hana Hills and Quang Nam - Da Nang on high. On the top of mountain have Linh Tu Pagoda that is a special temple construction. Return Da Nang. Free time on your own arrangement. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 4 : DA NANG DEPARTURE
Breakfast at hotel, free time until transfer to the airport for flight departure.
- 03 nights hotel accommodation.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- Private return A/C transportation with driver only.
- Admission fees as indicated in the program.
- Cable car to Ba Na hills.
- 02 set lunches will be provided at a nice local restaurant ( beverage is excluded ).
- Complimentary bottle of mineral water & wet tissue during day tour & arrival airport meeting
- Visa fee.
- Personal expenses
- Beverage during meal.
- Air tickets & airport tax.
- Tourist insurance
- All local & international banking fee.
- High peak season & National holiday surcharges.
- Tipping for guide, driver.
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Please be aware that hotels and all other logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability
- Hotels’ check-in time is 14.00 and check-out time is 12.00 noon.
- Visa required for entrance Vietnam..